Thursday 7 February 2013

Free Community Vitality Event Workshop 21 Feb 2013

Important free event you just can't miss out on!

If you are interested in health, nutrition, wellness on some level of the subject of well-being, then this event is well worth you attending.
What I care about is sharing what I know, my resources, my knowledge, my precious nuggets that will rise the standard of YOUR life! Why? Because I want the same for me, and when I discover something I want to share it! This is the purpose of Mad About Yoga, to help you step up the awesome setting in your life, even if it means I share other events that I am not creating myself for you... This is just like that.
I'm always meeting new people who have the same interests, in this case, I met Greg & Eli from The Vitality Concept who are reaching out to the community here in Cape Town and helping/educating others into reaching their goals for a well rounded and happy life.

So here is what I want to tell you:

I'm really imploring you to make an effort and attend the following free workshop... no strings attached for attending. This is a community based project that is given once a month to share information about the aspects of wellness; including nutrition, mental and physical health. Invite your friends and family, all are welcome. Don't think about it too hard... Just decide you'll be coming! Here are the details!

Free workshop talk: Create Generations of Vitality - Easy Steps to Raising Healthier Families
Date: Thursday 21 February
Time: 18:30
Event Organizers: The Vitality Concept
About: EVERYONE has an Innate Potential for Vitality.Discover easy steps to helping you express YOUR Vitality.
Who is this for: Newborns, toddlers, children, teens, students, parents, aunts, uncles, grandmothers, grandfathers... Bring your whole family.
Bookings Essential: Call now to book your place: 021 671 3303
If you are on Facebook, here is the event link to RSVP to: Creating Generations of Vitality
Address: Vitality Chiropractic Cape Town; 5 Colinton Road, 7700 Cape Town, Western Cape.


See you there!

Best wishes for your ultimate health and wellness!

Madelain